CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chat until (1:57AM) U off 1st...XD


HAha...I chatted a close friend in FS,LOL...He is good in english & he's a malaysian...woah...sugoi!!! 19yrs old. he said he's sleepy den I laughed,
These are the chat ways...:
Aki says:
i will also off

riCch says:
so tat hv a healthy body
ok!!
Aki says:
ayoihh...

riCch says:
so
nite nite
Aki says:
hmm,...
kkk
nytx
oyasumi

riCch says:
o sumi nasai

Aki says:
if u'll off den I'll off 2

riCch says:
wa!
u wait 4 me

just now i m waiting u to off 1st
Aki says:
u off 1st
haha

riCch says:
u off 1st
i m approving those freind request
ok!!
this is the deal
we off together
Aki says:
dun wan lah
u off 1st



riCch says:
aiyo


Aki says:
i do dis 2 evry1
u off 1s
t
riCch says:
wat

u off 1st
Aki says:
im not going 2 off until u off 1st

riCch says:
ok i off
Aki says:
bb

riCch says:
off---------

off!!!!!!
hurry!
ok
Aki says:
wei?

riCch says:
i off
Aki says:
u 1st

Aki says:
bb

riCch says:
haiz
don miss me too much

See & he calls me NARU-chan! LOL...HAHAHA , a new name...

0 comments: