CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Bi] "Derrick,Shota & My girl"



我想你
I miss my very kawaii(cute) bestfriend
Don't be mad at me if I can't communicate with you in chat
You still have your friends & ruru[HAHA-LOL]
But don't forget that I'm always here if you have a problem,ok?
If you're not satisfied then you can give me a punishment
I'll do whatever it takes
If you want me to edit ur pics I will,
If you want me 2 give u a hundred of comments I will,
If you suggest anything I will do it.
Just don't be mad at me...T.T
Wo ai ni means I love you right?
[HAHA] Take care always:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SHOTA]
Waiiii~:) I'm glad he's happy now!
WoooTTTT!~~

>[But still...I can be evil]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[My girl]
Today,I'm w/ my "GF" ,HAiz...This day was so very hot!%^$%#^%&%&#&
But I'm happy talking,seeing & being together with her.
Even though I'm bored in their house.
(-_-) >That's the real thing!
We made our blog and...(&*&%^^%*&&()&*^&%()

Oh yeah, That's all!
If you really like someone!
Be brave & tell them!
Don't use someone else...Just to forget about HIM/HER.
HEHE..."A little advice"

0 comments: